The Green IPP core network is set up by these six institutes :
- IIP (Institute of Industrial Production), Germany as coordinator;
- ECN (Energy research Centre of the Netherlands), Netherlands;
- Risoe (Risoe National Laboratory), Denmark
From Southeast Asia
- CEERD (Center for Energy-Environment Research & Development), Thailand;
- UPSL (University of the Philippines Solar Laboratory), Philippines;
- ACE (ASEAN Centre for Energy), Indonesia.
The project is coordinated by the IIP (Germany). The core network focuses on extending the network by associated partners to reach and include all relevant stakeholders in Europe and Southeast Asia. Target groups for associated partnership are project developers, private investors, banking sector representatives, plant suppliers, research entities, ministries and governmental agencies as well as non-governmental organisations (NGOs).